I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett.
Tiffany Aching, Discworld series
HarperCollins Publishers: NY, 2010.
- Tiffany's back on the Chalk, being the Witch for a community that's done without for ages.
- A cheese with a mind of its own.
- The rough music has started, to be satisfied only by a mob attack or the
disappearance of the culprit.
- Someone has set in motion the fearing and hating of the witches. Ye olde Witchfinder is searching for a way to burn Tiffany.
- The Nac Mac Feegles have orders to watch over and protect Tiffany, since their kelda has Seen her stalker.
- The Baron, on his death bed, asks Tiffany to aid his son.
- Roland, the new Baron, is far too influenced by his mother-in-law to be.
- The complexities of jailing a witch.
- There is a witch incognito in the castle.
- A short trip to the source of the problem.
- The elder witches gather. In support of Tiffany or defense of the people?
- Flapping kilts to the rescue!
- Time travel, of all things.
Recent NTugo Network Posts
©2006-2016 BookAdvice.net. Advice, banner, and coding help given by Redwall_hp. Established May 2006.