The Path of Daggers by Robert Jordan.
TOR Fantasy/Tom Doherty Associates: NY, 1998.
- Concerned over the number of kingdoms that have "fallen" to the Dragon Reborn, Tenobia of Saldaea and others of the borderlands band together to confront Rand's forces.
- With the help of Windfinders (Atha'an Miere), the Bowl of the Winds is used, starting a chain of weather shiftings.
- Elayne, Nynaeve, Aviendha, Birgitte, and Lan start on their way to Caemlyn along with the Kin of the Knitting Circle, Aes Sedai, and Windfinders.
- Elayne unweaves the threads of a gateway to stop Seanchan from following their path.
- The Asha'man turn back the encroachment of the Seanchan which undermines their faith in the sul'dam and damane.
- Perrin and his army are heading for a confrontation with the Prophet.
- Egwene rests control from the Hall of the Tower when she negotiates a compromise between Murandian and Caemlyn aristocracy and declares war against Elaida..
- A traitor among the ranks of the Asha'man.
- The Lord Dragon wields Callandor.
- Alviarin the Keeper blackmailing Elaida the Amyrlin.
- An attempt to ferret out the Black Ajah or Darkfriends in the White Tower leads to the unveiling of rebel spies.
- Outlandish rumors spread across the land. Some true, others not.
Recent NTugo Network Posts
©2006-2012 BookAdvice.net. Advice, banner, and coding help given by Redwall_hp. Established May 2006.