Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett.
HarperCollins Publishers: NY, 2008.
Originally published by Doubleday 2001.
- There is no time but the present.
- There was a hammering on Mrs. Ogg's door - three times through the years. The best midwife was needed.
- Jeremy Clockson lives and breathes for the accuracy of his clocks. He and Igor have a perfect working relationship.
- The Glass Clock of Bad Schüschein, the legendary accurate clock is commissioned, and time is ticking to a stopping place.
- Death persuades his granddaughter Susan to meddle on his behalf.
- A travelling classroom - through time and space.
- Monks of the Order of Wen manipulate the flow of time, while not practicing okidoki, shiitake, upsidazi, no-kando, sna-fu, and deja-fu.
- Apprenticeship to the Sweeper - punishment or honor?
- Mr. Soak the Dairyman, because everyone wants the freshest milk and yogurt possible.
- We R Igors: A Spare Hand When Needed
- Lu-Tze's Garden of Five Surprises
- Bonzai mountains for those with extra time on their hands.
- Wisdom comes from the Way of Mrs. Marietta Cosmopilite.
- And don't forget Rule One.
- The Auditors take shape but can be stopped by chocolate and conundrums.
- Slicing time - travelling and patching.
- The Five Horsemen personified.
Recent NTugo Network Posts
©2006-2016 BookAdvice.net. Advice, banner, and coding help given by Redwall_hp. Established May 2006.