Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan.
Book 9 of The Wheel of Time
Tor Fantasy: NY, 2000.
- A member of the Black Ajah found in the White Tower, with Oaths
forcibly removed and readministered. A claim that Elaida is Black Ajah.
Galina also - and denial.
- Elayne and Aviendha become first-sisters through a ceremonial
- Wonders happening at Rand's Academy of Cairhien. Logain leading his
own community of Asha'man with 51 captured Aes Sedai, 2 of them bonded to
- Faile, Maighdin (Queen Morgase), Queen Alliandre, Lacile, Bain and
Chiad taken gai'shain by the Shaido Aiel. An offer they can't
- The bonding of Rand
- Mat meets the Daughter of the Nine Moons.
- Sul'dam with a change of heart? In cahoots with Aes Sedai?
- An attempt on the Daughter-Heir of Andor's life, prompting the start
of an all-women guard led by Birgitte and a supposed savior.
- Rand asks for the guidance of Cadsuane Sedai.
- The cleansing of saidin brings 6 of the Forsaken,
separately, and a battle between them and Rand's protectors
- A Darkfriend among the protectors revealed, possibly Black
- The start of true Asha'man loyalty to Rand?
RL=YA-adult, adult book
Recent NTugo Network Posts
©2006-2012 BookAdvice.net. Advice, banner, and coding help given by Redwall_hp. Established May 2006.